Saturday, May 21, 2011

Beckham to Launch Underwear Line

Beckham to Launch Underwear LineSoccer ace David Beckham has teamed up with American Idol creator Simon Fuller to launch a new underwear line.

The superstar athlete is set to release a body wear collection and a fragrance called Homme by David Beckham, later this year.

He tells Women's Wear Daily, "It's not my natural inclination to see myself as a brand; I'm just a person who has been fortunate to explore other interests and passions outside of the game I love. I will always be associated with my sport but I am now working across other areas that will continue long after my career has finished".

And the former face of fashion label Emporio Armani briefs can't wait to show fans his new underwear.

He jokes, "Although I'm not sure my mum will be too happy seeing a billboard image of me in underwear again".

No comments:

Post a Comment