Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lady gaga weird about superstitions sex

Lady gaga weird about superstitions sexSinger Lady Gaga, who recently split from boyfriend Luc Carl, says for a long time she was not comfortable with love making.

She also thinks that she had to learn to love herself before loving anyone else, reports contactmusic.com.

"I was very insecure for a very long time. I didn't know that I would be very comfortable with it and it wasn't until very recently that I actually enjoyed sex. I was talking with my sister about how it's not until you really love yourself that you can give love to others," the 25-year-old told metro.us.

Gaga, in the past, also admitted that she has weird superstitions about sex.

"I have weird superstitions about sex. If you're not having sex with someone who really loves you they can screw up your energy. I think sometimes if you are promiscuous and are just sleeping around that people can take things from you. I think it's always important to be making love," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment