Thursday, September 18, 2008

'I'm in love with a stripper'

Megan Fox was once in love with a female stripper.

The Transformers actress - who is engaged to actor Brian Austin Green - had a brief relationship with the Russian beauty called Nikita when she was 18.

She said: "Well, that year my boyfriend broke up with me, and I decided - oh man, sorry, mummy! - that I was in love with this girl that worked at The Body Shop. I decided that I was going to get her to love me back, and I went out of my way to create a relationship with this girl, a stripper named Nikita.

"She used to do these beautiful slow dances to Aerosmith ballads. I used to give her presents to try and convince her to stop stripping."

Despite her same-sex dalliance, Megan insists she is secure in her sexuality, but doesn’t think there is anything wrong with a woman having a crush on another woman.

She added to America's GQ magazine: "Look, I'm not a lesbian. I just think that all humans are born with the ability to be attracted to both sexes.

"I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl - Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands. She's mesmerizing.

"And lately I've been obsessed with Jenna Jameson, but... oh boy."

No comments:

Post a Comment