Monday, June 20, 2011

Rapper T.I. Prepares to Re-Enter the Real World

The rapper T.I. has written a letter to the public stating that he’s ready to get back to work once he’s released from prison.  The artist is serving an 11-month sentence after a parole violation involving drug possession.  His greatest obstacle has been that he’s not been able to create new music while being incarcerated, and is anxious to get into the game.

“I can’t even begin to tell y’all how much being on the outside looking in, having to witness all that’s going on (and not going on) in the game affects me,” he said. “Not being able to do what I love especially. It’s like a whole other sentence within itself.”

The artist went on to describe how excited he is about getting started again and reclaiming his position at the top of the hip-hop music industry.

“The separation from my art has definitely sparked an inferno of inspiration that will soon be felt by all,” the Atlanta rapper said. “As a matter of fact, to show my appreciation to those that have been in support of me and granted the requests of TEAM T.I. I’ll be releasing a record in the near future (couple of weeks tops) to hold y’all over til I get back in action.”

TI has been remorseful in the past, swearing to never get into trouble again.  So, only time will tell if he’s serious about protecting his freedom this time around.   His release date has been set for September 29 of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment